I managed to remember 4 weird dreams last night…
1. Weird…everytime i was driving i would black out…and my “black outs” felt like i was falling (you know that feeling of falling you sometimes expirience before you fall asleep…). At one point i had to take someone in the car with me…i think my grandmother but someone who acctually didnt look like my real grandmother at all…and i was nervous because i didnt want anyone to know that i blacked out when i drove. Apparently when i blacked out with her in the car i told her that i was raped when i was younger and thats why all this was happening to me and i needed help.
2. Short…i dont know where i was but i saw one of my best friends that i acctually havent talked to in months and when i said hello she screamed at me that she was done with me because i didnt meet her for coffee at 8am a really time ago.
3. My fiancee takes me and one of my cooks, Freddy to his house and proceeds to try to intiate a threesome which i am not cool with and which she would never ever do. We finish, or she does rather, and i ask her if that means i can bring any guy i want into our relationship. She says yes and i tell her that i wouldnt ever want to do that anyway. She tells me she is ready for a change and she might want to start being with guys too and im not cool with that. We leave, seperatly and pissed off.
4. Im taking a purple satin and ruffled wedding dress or bridesmaid dress to some dress shop in a small town. I finally get there and plan on either selling it to them or giving it to them. I walk in and there are people everywhere and the building is dark with elaborate wood and decorations. I finally find the man who i am supposed to talk to and realize that i stepped into the middle of an indian wedding.
Hmmm…..trying to decide which recipe to make for my fiancee tom. Im trying to surprise her since i NEVER cook. Im the worst cook ever so i have to pick something easy… On the other hand shes an amazing cook…maybe i should just make her cook me dinner instead hahaha
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add lasagna pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet saute in butter the red bell pepper, mushrooms and onion until tender. In a bowl combine the sauteed vegetable mixture, cottage cheese, spinach, eggs, 4 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese and pepper; mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat tomato sauce, marjoram, sugar and garlic powder for 5 minutes.
- Spread 1/3 cup filling on each noodle. Roll up and place in greased 9×13 baking dish. Pour tomato sauce mixture over lasagna rolls. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
10 3/4 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
4 oz cream cheese, softened
15 oz ricotta cheese
16 oz frozen broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower
10 oz frozen peas
6 Lasagna noodles
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine soup, cream cheese, and ricotta cheese: add veggies and mix well. The mixture may be very stiff. Spread a third of the mixture on the bottom of the baking dish. Press 3 noodles over the veggie mixture. Spread a third more of the mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of mozzerella. Press the remaining 3 noodles on top and cover with remaining mixture.
Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hr and 20 min. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese has melted then serve.
The two bff
Ahhh…Romeo and Daffy…my two cats…sometimes best friends, sometimes worst enemies. One is a Turkish Van cat and one is a regular old American Shorthair.
So a few things about myself just to get started…
I love wine. Im a self-proclaimed Wino. I love trash TV…nothing is better than comming home from a longgg grueling day at work and watchin a few episodes of Paris Hiltons My New Bff or maybe Americas Next Top Model with a cat on my lap. I love reading reading and i have a million books. I just moved into my new condo in Lawrencville NJ a couple of months ago and Im still trying to decide exactly how i want my spare bedroom which will somehow be turned into a library/home office. Right now the spare bedroom is the cat room…litter box, cat toys, storage, and ironing board. I manage a restaurant close to my house and I consider myself lucky to still have a job considering the current state of the economy. I work about 50-60 hours a week so i rarely get to go out anymore considering im at home doing stuff for the condo or just vegging out. I love my job but it def stresses me out. Sometimes I feel like Im trying to save the world. Im about 5’6 with long dark hair and hazel eyes. Im bisexual. I live with my fiancee. Our parents live close to us but are luckily not that annoying. Well mine arent at least…hers are sometimes another story… I rarely get to see my best friends. We work opposite schedules and we are all so busy with work or getting married or whatever. Hopefully later in life things will calm down but im thinking it probobly wont. My favorite color is red. My favorite food…acctually i dont know what my favorite food is. Maybe a cheese and pepperoni calzone. Hahaha! I love pretty much all music except for country. I sang opera for years and years…I acctually performed in Lincoln Center at the Met as well as other various places and i used to teach private voice lessons. I stopped, not because i didnt like it but because i didnt want to have to audition my entire life. I still sing at home and of course, in the shower.
Thats me i guess…well see… Currently Im getting ready for bed after a long night of work. Daffy and Romeo are cuddling on the top of the couch above me and im watching some boring MTV show while skimming through Allure anddd looking over a recipe for pasta with raw tomato sauce and some four poster bed that i really like… I love multitasking. I cant just sit down and do one thing at a time.
Filed under cats, life, random